There are no tiers to cheating. You’re either committed or you’re not, and that has nothing to do with other people.Read More
Category: Keeping Marriage Strong
I bicker with my husband because I love him and it’s how we like to communicate, but teasing becomes arguing when we aren’t united as parents of two small children.Read More
We are taught basics in kindergarten, like how to share, and not punch little Sally when she steals your markers. But what about how to truly discuss our feelings with another person without sounding like a complete dodo bird?Read More
With one child headed to college this year and another graduating from high school next year, our empty nest is quickly arriving, like it or not.Read More
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner
- To the Moms I Can’t Stand: It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Body Positivity Should be Part of Every Postpartum Check
- Jewelry for Moms