With one child headed to college this year and another graduating from high school next year, our empty nest is quickly arriving, like it or not.Read More
Author: Shadra Bruce
As someone who has done a lot of road trips with kids in car seats, I know this to be true: cars get messy. The end of a road trip is never exciting, but it’s even worse when you have to play “find that smell” and dig underneath the car seat. Remnants of fast food, snacks, and other horrors stain the seat of the car, and it’s just a general disaster to clean up. The DaffaDoot car seat protector, however, is a life saver. It’s sturdier than others we’ve tried, with a bit of weight to it that makes installation easy. It wasn’t slipping and sliding as I was installing the protector or the actual seat, which can be the most frustrating part. It took me all of 30 seconds to place this car seat protector, and the spaces for the anchor system were easy to find and a perfect fit for my vehicle. This car seat protector also extends beyond the bottom of my car seat, which is the whole point. The next time my child spills something, the protector will catch it, and it’s so much easier to clean than scrubbing the seats of my car. One other perk that many other car seat protectors lack are the handy front pockets. I can store small snacks or toys, and they are what I would consider to be...Read More
No matter how perfect motherhood looks on Instagram, we’ve all had our share of parenting “fails” but that doesn’t mean you’re not a great mom.Read More
- Empty Nest, Here We Come – Like It or Not
- Should You Let Your Kids Drink Soda?
- Motherhood, When Doubt Creeps In
- Nesting Like a Mother with Baby #2
- MomsGetReal Review: DaffaDoot Car Seat Protector
- Chill Out: We All Are Victims of Parenting “Fails”
- TV Can Be Educational
- I Don’t Have to Share My Stuff as an Adult. Why Does My Child Have To?
- Your Anxieties Are Not Your Child’s Problem: Don’t Make Your Kids Neurotic
- 10 Lessons from 2018 World Breastfeeding Week
- Stop Sexualizing Breasts When You Do Worse Things with Your Mouth
- There’s a Reason Moms Cry Over Spilled Milk
- 4 Rules for Nursing in Public
- Breastfeeding While Pregnant: Is it Safe?
- Shout Out to the Moms That Wanted to Breastfeed, But Couldn’t