Will I be the poster child for tandem-nursing with one child per boob? I wouldn’t place bets. But like any decision in motherhood, whether to tandem-nurse is more difficult than I thought it would be.Read More
For my daughter and me, it’s time for some changes. I’m breathing a sigh of relief for my nipples sore from breastfeeding and my back stiff from co-sleeping. I hit my breaking point, and that’s ok.Read More
Breastfeeding can come with a lot of unexpected challenges, and a milk bleb is one of them. By identifying the problem, you are more likely to get it fixed sooner than later, and continue your breastfeeding journey with less problems.Read More
The decision to breastfeed, or not, and when to wean, or not, is up to you and your baby. As a mom, you have to make the choice that supports the well-being of you both.Read More
The reality is, my list of rules went out the window when Hallie was born, because I knew that I would do anything to keep her happy, safe, and nourished.Read More
I am nearing the end of the weaning process with my son who is now 2 and ¾ years old. I breastfed his older sister till she was about the same age, give or take a month. It is a bittersweet time for me…Read More
- Sneaking Veggies into Toddler Meals Isn’t a Cute Pinterest Hack
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth is the Devil
- Work-at-Home Moms Experience Unique Challenges
- 4 Pregnancy Discomforts That Don’t Make the Manuals
- Mindfulness and Communication to Resist Temptation
- A Queen Size Bed is the Best Parenting Hack
- 6 Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- To Tandem-Nurse or Not to Tandem-Nurse?
- Should I Let My Child Work Part-Time?
- Bad Report Cards
- Summer Safety Tips for Everyone, Including the Dog
- The First Step is Showering Alone
- People Say Crazy Sh*t to Pregnant Women
- Teaching Kids Financial Responsibility
- Does a “Fit Pregnancy” Make a Difference?