Breastfeeding delayed my second child, but it certainly didn’t prevent it. And I was one of the lucky ones.Read More
For my daughter and me, it’s time for some changes. I’m breathing a sigh of relief for my nipples sore from breastfeeding and my back stiff from co-sleeping. I hit my breaking point, and that’s ok.Read More
Breastfeeding can come with a lot of unexpected challenges, and a milk bleb is one of them. By identifying the problem, you are more likely to get it fixed sooner than later, and continue your breastfeeding journey with less problems.Read More
The decision to breastfeed, or not, and when to wean, or not, is up to you and your baby. As a mom, you have to make the choice that supports the well-being of you both.Read More
The reality is, my list of rules went out the window when Hallie was born, because I knew that I would do anything to keep her happy, safe, and nourished.Read More
I am nearing the end of the weaning process with my son who is now 2 and ¾ years old. I breastfed his older sister till she was about the same age, give or take a month. It is a bittersweet time for me…Read More
- Raising Independent Children, Part 2
- Losing Weight or Losing My Mind?
- College Financial Planning
- Making Mom Friends is Too Hard
- Quit Wrestling. Let Your Toddler Dress Herself
- Is Your Teen an Addict?
- Traveling while Pregnant: The Road Warrior
- Yes, I Know: Breastfeeding is not Birth Control
- Raising Independent Children, Part One
- Negative Self-Talk Hurts Your Children Who Are Listening
- The Importance of Year-Round Sun Safety
- My Daughter’s Name Is the Result of a Bet
- Ideas to Kickstart your Spring Cleaning
- Hiding My Second Pregnancy Was Harder
- The Second Pregnancy Causes So Much Anxiety!