There is no right or wrong way to give birth, and it’s great that moms have so many choices. My induction, as well as my quick-thinking doctor, saved my daughter’s life.Read More
Category: Pregnancy and Your Newborn
One second, I was a happy pregnant whale, and the next I was breaking my husband’s fingers with every contraction. To help in recovery, I’m not ashamed to say that I wore adult diapers in the whirlwind after delivery.Read More
Every woman’s postpartum experience is different, and there are side-effects of giving birth that no one talks about. It’s time to break the stigma and be honest about the not-so-nice realities of giving birth.Read More
It’s s easy to get sucked in by the cuteness of baby gear, but do you need it all? There are many lists out there what you absolutely need when you have a baby, but after two children, this mom learned what is actually necessary and what just takes up space.Read More
The process of brain development is no where near complete once your baby is born. Proper continued development relies on healthy engagement the first two years of life, and the more love and support you can provide to your child, the more likely they will be successful and healthy adults.Read More
The decision to breastfeed, or not, and when to wean, or not, is up to you and your baby. As a mom, you have to make the choice that supports the well-being of you both.Read More
The reality is, my list of rules went out the window when Hallie was born, because I knew that I would do anything to keep her happy, safe, and nourished.Read More
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 2
- 10 Tips For Planning The Perfect Outdoor Wedding
- Are You Scared to Send Your Kids to School Yet?
- Enough Is Enough. Take the Damn Guns.
- I Can’t Be Bothered with Valentine’s Day
- 8 Steps to an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- 10 Wedding Planning Tips
- Raising a Daughter to Say “F*ck Off” Instead of “Me Too”
- I Am Pro-FEEDING Your Child
- The Winter Blues Hit My Toddler Hard
- Go Away. The Kids Will Survive
- Budget Fixes: Lower Your Weekly Spending
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 1
- Why I Won’t Ever Be as Cool as Dad
- Should I Have Let Them Induce My Labor?