Sleep is for the weak, and your newborn will test every ounce of mental strength you have.Read More
Category: Pregnancy and Your Newborn
I’m begging you to get the epidural if you want it. Don’t mind the push for natural births because those ladies live a different life than we do.Read More
My baby needed me to be capable, and the only way I could do that was by asking for help. I had to trust those around me with one of the two most precious things in my life.Read More
If medical intervention during labor and delivery sucked for you, I’m sorry, but I only ask that you try to change your perspective. They probably saved your life, and your baby’s life.Read More
As exciting as mesh underwear and tucks pads are, there are other things to look forward to when you’re living the postpartum life.Read More
I know you don’t want to hear it, but baby will come when baby is ready, or when medical intervention forces them out.Read More
Some things are just pregnancy. I’ve dealt with my share of aches and pains, chalking it up to pregnancy and sucking it up. At some point though, it would be nice if doctors took women’s pain more seriously.Read More
You didn’t sacrifice your body for 8 long months to screw it up in the final weeks. Hold it together.Read More
Circumcision is either preventative health care or genital mutilation: there seems to be no in-between, and there are passionate people on both sides of the argument.Read More
- Win a Myrtle Beach Condo
- Want to Practice “Time-In” Instead of “Time-Out”? Here’s How.
- 4 Realities Sick Moms are Guilty Of
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner