There is no right or wrong way to give birth, and it’s great that moms have so many choices. My induction, as well as my quick-thinking doctor, saved my daughter’s life.Read More
Category: On Motherhood
One second, I was a happy pregnant whale, and the next I was breaking my husband’s fingers with every contraction. To help in recovery, I’m not ashamed to say that I wore adult diapers in the whirlwind after delivery.Read More
For my daughter and me, it’s time for some changes. I’m breathing a sigh of relief for my nipples sore from breastfeeding and my back stiff from co-sleeping. I hit my breaking point, and that’s ok.Read More
The rules of the game are pretty much whatever your sick child wants to do, even if that means watching cat videos for an hour. Don’t worry, your child will feel better eventually.Read More
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 2
- 10 Tips For Planning The Perfect Outdoor Wedding
- Are You Scared to Send Your Kids to School Yet?
- Enough Is Enough. Take the Damn Guns.
- I Can’t Be Bothered with Valentine’s Day
- 8 Steps to an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- 10 Wedding Planning Tips
- Raising a Daughter to Say “F*ck Off” Instead of “Me Too”
- I Am Pro-FEEDING Your Child
- The Winter Blues Hit My Toddler Hard
- Go Away. The Kids Will Survive
- Budget Fixes: Lower Your Weekly Spending
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 1
- Why I Won’t Ever Be as Cool as Dad
- Should I Have Let Them Induce My Labor?