It matters in the world of #metoo, if I don’t want it to be #hertoo. My daughter needs to know from the very beginning that her body and space is her own, and no one is entitled to it, even her mother.Read More
Category: Kid Safety
When it comes to teaching my daughter about her body, “V” is for vagina. A vagina is only one part of my daughter’s beautiful, strong self, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It does not define her and it will not be stigmatized.Read More
We’d rather have the kids making mistakes now, when we can guide them, than have them experience the horrors of an improper post or tweet when there’s no one there to help them learn the etiquette and safety tools they need.Read More
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 2
- 10 Tips For Planning The Perfect Outdoor Wedding
- Are You Scared to Send Your Kids to School Yet?
- Enough Is Enough. Take the Damn Guns.
- I Can’t Be Bothered with Valentine’s Day
- 8 Steps to an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- 10 Wedding Planning Tips
- Raising a Daughter to Say “F*ck Off” Instead of “Me Too”
- I Am Pro-FEEDING Your Child
- The Winter Blues Hit My Toddler Hard
- Go Away. The Kids Will Survive
- Budget Fixes: Lower Your Weekly Spending
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 1
- Why I Won’t Ever Be as Cool as Dad
- Should I Have Let Them Induce My Labor?