Getting Real with Shadra Bruce Life is busy, and finding time to bond with your kids –...Read More
Category: Teens and Tweens
Despite teenage pleas, you really do want your kids at home. There’s no reason your teenager needs to be out late at night, and a curfew teaches safe boundaries before they head out on their own as young adults.Read More
Whether your children are toddlers or teens, keep the conversation going so they have the tools and knowledge they need to successfully handle negative peer pressure.Read More
- If You’re Toxic, We’re Done. Family Included.
- Returning to Work After Having a Baby
- I Don’t Really Care If My Child Uses Profanity
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. – A Civil Rights Hero and More
- Why Spanking Will Never Work for My Child
- I Need Gender Neutral to Include Pink with the Greens and Yellows
- Road Trip Tips
- I Guess We Are Potty Training?
- I Asked My Husband to Humor Me with Some Forced Positivity
- The Magic of Music
- I Need Answers to Weaning a Toddler That I Actually Want
- Mystery Tackle Box – The Perfect Gift for the Fishermen (and Women) in Your Life
- Dear Santa: From the Toddler Who Hates You
- Don’t Use “Step” As an Excuse: Are You Family or Not?
- How to be a great Santa without Feeling Sorry in January