There is nothing beneficial about soda. Even I don’t drink soda, but I’m not the biggest fan of carbonation. Makes my tongue all tingly. But when is it ok to offer soda to my kids?Read More
Author: Kira Hazledine
Children are capable of being taught multiple lessons, and teaching respect for others and their property is high on my list. Even higher than sharing.Read More
You know who you are and what you’ve done with that supposedly innocent mouth, so we’ll just leave it at that.Read More
- Empty Nest, Here We Come – Like It or Not
- Should You Let Your Kids Drink Soda?
- Motherhood, When Doubt Creeps In
- Nesting Like a Mother with Baby #2
- MomsGetReal Review: DaffaDoot Car Seat Protector
- Chill Out: We All Are Victims of Parenting “Fails”
- TV Can Be Educational
- I Don’t Have to Share My Stuff as an Adult. Why Does My Child Have To?
- Your Anxieties Are Not Your Child’s Problem: Don’t Make Your Kids Neurotic
- 10 Lessons from 2018 World Breastfeeding Week
- Stop Sexualizing Breasts When You Do Worse Things with Your Mouth
- There’s a Reason Moms Cry Over Spilled Milk
- 4 Rules for Nursing in Public
- Breastfeeding While Pregnant: Is it Safe?
- Shout Out to the Moms That Wanted to Breastfeed, But Couldn’t