What am I supposed to do with a child that insists on going “bye-bye” or “outside” every second, even though it’s freezing outside? How do I keep my sanity?Read More
It matters in the world of #metoo, if I don’t want it to be #hertoo. My daughter needs to know from the very beginning that her body and space is her own, and no one is entitled to it, even her mother.Read More
For my daughter and me, it’s time for some changes. I’m breathing a sigh of relief for my nipples sore from breastfeeding and my back stiff from co-sleeping. I hit my breaking point, and that’s ok.Read More
An apology can make all the difference in any interaction, and it’s not about being right or wrong. Apologizing to your child lays the foundation for lessons of empathy and respect for others, and it also teaches your child that it is ok to make mistakes.Read More
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 2
- 10 Tips For Planning The Perfect Outdoor Wedding
- Are You Scared to Send Your Kids to School Yet?
- Enough Is Enough. Take the Damn Guns.
- I Can’t Be Bothered with Valentine’s Day
- 8 Steps to an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- 10 Wedding Planning Tips
- Raising a Daughter to Say “F*ck Off” Instead of “Me Too”
- I Am Pro-FEEDING Your Child
- The Winter Blues Hit My Toddler Hard
- Go Away. The Kids Will Survive
- Budget Fixes: Lower Your Weekly Spending
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 1
- Why I Won’t Ever Be as Cool as Dad
- Should I Have Let Them Induce My Labor?