My daughter will not be fooled into the same belief that she is nothing but a toy for the amusement of others. She is strong. She is brave. She is smart. She is beautiful, exactly as she is. She is deserving of respect, and she will be taught to say “f*ck off” to anyone that dares to say otherwise.Read More
Category: Raising Healthy Kids
At the end of the day, we don’t get to decide who are children are. It is our job as parents to provide a supportive environment for any choice, especially in a world where gender is quickly becoming more flexible.Read More
An apology can make all the difference in any interaction, and it’s not about being right or wrong. Apologizing to your child lays the foundation for lessons of empathy and respect for others, and it also teaches your child that it is ok to make mistakes.Read More
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 2
- 10 Tips For Planning The Perfect Outdoor Wedding
- Are You Scared to Send Your Kids to School Yet?
- Enough Is Enough. Take the Damn Guns.
- I Can’t Be Bothered with Valentine’s Day
- 8 Steps to an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- 10 Wedding Planning Tips
- Raising a Daughter to Say “F*ck Off” Instead of “Me Too”
- I Am Pro-FEEDING Your Child
- The Winter Blues Hit My Toddler Hard
- Go Away. The Kids Will Survive
- Budget Fixes: Lower Your Weekly Spending
- 5 Tips for Protecting Posture, Part 1
- Why I Won’t Ever Be as Cool as Dad
- Should I Have Let Them Induce My Labor?