Summer is here, and with it comes all the heat, humidity, and UV rays to watch for. These summer safety tips can help you – and your kids – have a safe and happy summer.Read More
Category: Raising Healthy Kids
My daughter will not be fooled into the same belief that she is nothing but a toy for the amusement of others. She is strong. She is brave. She is smart. She is beautiful, exactly as she is. She is deserving of respect, and she will be taught to say “f*ck off” to anyone that dares to say otherwise.Read More
- Sneaking Veggies into Toddler Meals Isn’t a Cute Pinterest Hack
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth is the Devil
- Work-at-Home Moms Experience Unique Challenges
- 4 Pregnancy Discomforts That Don’t Make the Manuals
- Mindfulness and Communication to Resist Temptation
- A Queen Size Bed is the Best Parenting Hack
- 6 Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- To Tandem-Nurse or Not to Tandem-Nurse?
- Should I Let My Child Work Part-Time?
- Bad Report Cards
- Summer Safety Tips for Everyone, Including the Dog
- The First Step is Showering Alone
- People Say Crazy Sh*t to Pregnant Women
- Teaching Kids Financial Responsibility
- Does a “Fit Pregnancy” Make a Difference?