Some days we hang on for dear life from the minute we wake up until we go to bed, look at each other, and say, “WTF?!” But we try to minimize the busy life.Read More
Category: Creating Balance
For my daughter and me, it’s time for some changes. I’m breathing a sigh of relief for my nipples sore from breastfeeding and my back stiff from co-sleeping. I hit my breaking point, and that’s ok.Read More
It’s not always easy to remember to take care of yourself, but it’s very important! You can’t devote all the necessary energies to your kids if your own tank is measuring empty. So steal a few minutes every day, even if it means hiding in the bathroom with your favorite candy.Read More
Even before motherhood, I didn’t put effort into my makeup or hair. I spent all my college years in sweatpants and t-shirts, and motherhood looks about the same. Now that I have to leave the house with a toddler, the list of things I don’t have time for has grown significantly, and my priorities have shifted.Read More
- Win a Myrtle Beach Condo
- Want to Practice “Time-In” Instead of “Time-Out”? Here’s How.
- 4 Realities Sick Moms are Guilty Of
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner