I chose to leave the workplace, because I was constantly given the choice of the job or my family as a priority. But that doesn’t mean the work-at-home life is an easy one.Read More
Category: Work at Home
When your toddler is addicted to music on YouTube, you lessen screen time by making music videos about family, fun, and bonding. YouTube doesn’t have to be a passive activity when there is dancing and laughing to be done!Read More
What would happen if you or your partner were suddenly too ill to work? If you’re self-employed or run your own business, there are preventative steps you can take to make sure your family is prepared for a financial crisis related to illness or injury.Read More
- Sneaking Veggies into Toddler Meals Isn’t a Cute Pinterest Hack
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth is the Devil
- Work-at-Home Moms Experience Unique Challenges
- 4 Pregnancy Discomforts That Don’t Make the Manuals
- Mindfulness and Communication to Resist Temptation
- A Queen Size Bed is the Best Parenting Hack
- 6 Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- To Tandem-Nurse or Not to Tandem-Nurse?
- Should I Let My Child Work Part-Time?
- Bad Report Cards
- Summer Safety Tips for Everyone, Including the Dog
- The First Step is Showering Alone
- People Say Crazy Sh*t to Pregnant Women
- Teaching Kids Financial Responsibility
- Does a “Fit Pregnancy” Make a Difference?