Getting Real with Shadra Bruce I love music. I’m sitting here listening to “If You...Read More
Category: Making Memories
Why bother taking your toddler trick-or-treating this Halloween? It may be terrifying, but a lot of family fun and great opportunities for learning could be involved, too.Read More
When your toddler is addicted to music on YouTube, you lessen screen time by making music videos about family, fun, and bonding. YouTube doesn’t have to be a passive activity when there is dancing and laughing to be done!Read More
- If You’re Toxic, We’re Done. Family Included.
- Returning to Work After Having a Baby
- I Don’t Really Care If My Child Uses Profanity
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. – A Civil Rights Hero and More
- Why Spanking Will Never Work for My Child
- I Need Gender Neutral to Include Pink with the Greens and Yellows
- Road Trip Tips
- I Guess We Are Potty Training?
- I Asked My Husband to Humor Me with Some Forced Positivity
- The Magic of Music
- I Need Answers to Weaning a Toddler That I Actually Want
- Mystery Tackle Box – The Perfect Gift for the Fishermen (and Women) in Your Life
- Dear Santa: From the Toddler Who Hates You
- Don’t Use “Step” As an Excuse: Are You Family or Not?
- How to be a great Santa without Feeling Sorry in January