My definition of family has changed quite a bit over the course of my life, but never more than it has changed since the last election.Read More
Kids are constantly told to reign it in because duh. Can’t have my toddler smacking everybody she disagrees with. At the same time, the emotion is so real. If our kids are constantly squashing their anger, they aren’t learning how to communicate it to others.Read More
I bicker with my husband because I love him and it’s how we like to communicate, but teasing becomes arguing when we aren’t united as parents of two small children.Read More
We are taught basics in kindergarten, like how to share, and not punch little Sally when she steals your markers. But what about how to truly discuss our feelings with another person without sounding like a complete dodo bird?Read More
When our kids see us behaving in a way that demonstrates the power and value of friendship, they will model that behavior in their own friendships and relationships.Read More
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner
- To the Moms I Can’t Stand: It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Body Positivity Should be Part of Every Postpartum Check
- Jewelry for Moms