Google maps needs an estimated time of arrival specifically for pregnant women, that includes stops for bathroom breaks, snacks, and short walks.Read More
It was much simpler when my daughter would sleep the 6-hour flight away. Although she surprised us (and fellow passengers) by doing so well on such a long flight, it was still exhausting, and I’m glad we were prepared.Read More
I was up until 2am last night. Do you want to know why? Because my toddler’s 7pm bedtime in England felt like her afternoon nap in New York. Not good. I’m tired.Read More
- Sneaking Veggies into Toddler Meals Isn’t a Cute Pinterest Hack
- Hand-Foot-and-Mouth is the Devil
- Work-at-Home Moms Experience Unique Challenges
- 4 Pregnancy Discomforts That Don’t Make the Manuals
- Mindfulness and Communication to Resist Temptation
- A Queen Size Bed is the Best Parenting Hack
- 6 Swimming Pool Safety Tips
- To Tandem-Nurse or Not to Tandem-Nurse?
- Should I Let My Child Work Part-Time?
- Bad Report Cards
- Summer Safety Tips for Everyone, Including the Dog
- The First Step is Showering Alone
- People Say Crazy Sh*t to Pregnant Women
- Teaching Kids Financial Responsibility
- Does a “Fit Pregnancy” Make a Difference?