We should be rioting in the streets. Where are we, as parents to our kids? We claim to value our freedom, but we’re prisoners to our own ignorance and fear. I won’t do that to my kids.Read More
Category: Let’s Talk
Gender neutral options are trending, and although some parts of this movement are missing the mark, it’s foreshadowing a beneficial change that is coming for our society.Read More
My son can’t help being white any more than I can. My son can’t help the fact that he is a male, and carries the features of his father. My son can’t help that he has power, but he will know how to use it.Read More
I have very little patience as it is, and I can’t be bothered with Debra and her cart full of must-have deals at 3am.Read More
Circumcision is either preventative health care or genital mutilation: there seems to be no in-between, and there are passionate people on both sides of the argument.Read More
- Win a Myrtle Beach Condo
- Want to Practice “Time-In” Instead of “Time-Out”? Here’s How.
- 4 Realities Sick Moms are Guilty Of
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner