Children are capable of being taught multiple lessons, and teaching respect for others and their property is high on my list. Even higher than sharing.Read More
Category: Let’s Talk
If my daughter wants to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, she is more than welcome. But she has a choice. There will always be that choice, because that is how you raise kids with awareness of a diverse world.Read More
Yes, I am grateful that I had a private space to enjoy my newborn, but recovery was such a blip on my radar. If I had to share that space with another woman, or even ten other women so we could all have safe deliveries, I would in a second. Would you?Read More
- Empty Nest, Here We Come – Like It or Not
- Should You Let Your Kids Drink Soda?
- Motherhood, When Doubt Creeps In
- Nesting Like a Mother with Baby #2
- MomsGetReal Review: DaffaDoot Car Seat Protector
- Chill Out: We All Are Victims of Parenting “Fails”
- TV Can Be Educational
- I Don’t Have to Share My Stuff as an Adult. Why Does My Child Have To?
- Your Anxieties Are Not Your Child’s Problem: Don’t Make Your Kids Neurotic
- 10 Lessons from 2018 World Breastfeeding Week
- Stop Sexualizing Breasts When You Do Worse Things with Your Mouth
- There’s a Reason Moms Cry Over Spilled Milk
- 4 Rules for Nursing in Public
- Breastfeeding While Pregnant: Is it Safe?
- Shout Out to the Moms That Wanted to Breastfeed, But Couldn’t