When it comes to teaching my daughter about her body, “V” is for vagina. A vagina is only one part of my daughter’s beautiful, strong self, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. It does not define her and it will not be stigmatized.Read More
Author: Kira Hazledine
It’s not always easy to remember to take care of yourself, but it’s very important! You can’t devote all the necessary energies to your kids if your own tank is measuring empty. So steal a few minutes every day, even if it means hiding in the bathroom with your favorite candy.Read More
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner
- To the Moms I Can’t Stand: It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Body Positivity Should be Part of Every Postpartum Check
- Jewelry for Moms