A woman’s worth is not tied to her weight, and for those that aren’t under scrutiny, it’s time to step up.Read More
Let’s kick “I’m fine” to the curb. It tells nothing of what you’re really feeling, and you deserve better. As parents our needs don’t always come first, but let’s at least put an honest label on our concerns.Read More
I try to be all “in touch” with my emotions and acknowledge my stress and get to the root of my problems. While helpful in the long-term, I’ve been a glass case of emotions in the short-term.Read More
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner
- To the Moms I Can’t Stand: It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Body Positivity Should be Part of Every Postpartum Check
- Jewelry for Moms