The Steps of Letting GoEmotions run high During the divorce grieving process You feel every one of them Trying to figure out this mess Manipulated, mad Are a few to start Frustrated, betrayed Because someone broke your heart Denial is the first phase I hear you go through Not wanting to believe Someone is through with you Anger and rage Is next I am supposed to feel Still trying to get there In the process trying to heal Depression on the docket Do I really need to go there All I have been through Do I even dare Hurt, confusion, rage Has to be in there somewhere I’m sure they wouldn’t be If the person truly cared Acceptance is part of the last step I have to take Prayers and letting go Forgiving the mistakes
- Win a Myrtle Beach Condo
- Want to Practice “Time-In” Instead of “Time-Out”? Here’s How.
- 4 Realities Sick Moms are Guilty Of
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner