The Steps of Letting GoEmotions run high During the divorce grieving process You feel every one of them Trying to figure out this mess Manipulated, mad Are a few to start Frustrated, betrayed Because someone broke your heart Denial is the first phase I hear you go through Not wanting to believe Someone is through with you Anger and rage Is next I am supposed to feel Still trying to get there In the process trying to heal Depression on the docket Do I really need to go there All I have been through Do I even dare Hurt, confusion, rage Has to be in there somewhere I’m sure they wouldn’t be If the person truly cared Acceptance is part of the last step I have to take Prayers and letting go Forgiving the mistakes
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner
- To the Moms I Can’t Stand: It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Body Positivity Should be Part of Every Postpartum Check
- Jewelry for Moms
- 13 Signs Winter Has Gotten the Best of You
- 4 Ways Being a Mom is the Best Job Ever
- How “I’m Fine” Landed My Husband and Me in the Hospital
- Co-Sleeping Out of Exhaustion is My Reality
- Your Kids Should Definitely Be Watching You Fight for These 3 Reasons
- How to Get from Point A to Point B with Young Kids
- Micro-Cheating is a Bunch of Bull Shit