MomsGetReal™ Poet Extraordinaire Tammy BartholomewMy makeup goes on Over my swollen eyes Can’t you see It’s just a disguise Hide the pain This evil spell Trying to get out of This living hell Smiling friends They think I’m alright Know something is wrong From the pain I fight Makeup comes off To discover I have just lost My best friend and my lover Sharing is too painful Start to pretend Get up in the morning Do it again Days go by Just pretend Hopefully soon This spell from hell will end
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner
- To the Moms I Can’t Stand: It’s Not Me, It’s You
- Body Positivity Should be Part of Every Postpartum Check
- Jewelry for Moms
- 13 Signs Winter Has Gotten the Best of You
- 4 Ways Being a Mom is the Best Job Ever
- How “I’m Fine” Landed My Husband and Me in the Hospital
- Co-Sleeping Out of Exhaustion is My Reality
- Your Kids Should Definitely Be Watching You Fight for These 3 Reasons
- How to Get from Point A to Point B with Young Kids
- Micro-Cheating is a Bunch of Bull Shit