MomsGetReal™ Poet Extraordinaire Tammy BartholomewMy makeup goes on Over my swollen eyes Can’t you see It’s just a disguise Hide the pain This evil spell Trying to get out of This living hell Smiling friends They think I’m alright Know something is wrong From the pain I fight Makeup comes off To discover I have just lost My best friend and my lover Sharing is too painful Start to pretend Get up in the morning Do it again Days go by Just pretend Hopefully soon This spell from hell will end
- Win a Myrtle Beach Condo
- Want to Practice “Time-In” Instead of “Time-Out”? Here’s How.
- 4 Realities Sick Moms are Guilty Of
- Sharing Quebec and History
- Perfect Imperfection
- First-Day Travel Tears
- Why Should You Care about Internet Privacy?
- I Won’t Send My Child to a US School if I Don’t Have To
- Why Acknowledging Thin Privilege in Motherhood is a Must
- Spring Break Getaway with Extended Stay America
- Going to Work Isn’t Enough as a Supportive Partner
- Living with a Toddler Is Hard; It’s Even Harder When They’re Your Grandkids
- To Anti-Vaxxers: What Would You Say at a Funeral?
- Would You Opt for “Gender Neutral” on Your Child’s Birth Certificate?
- I Wasn’t Meant to be a Homeowner